2 does, 3 months old, Glossop Derbyshire SK13

For helping rats to safety in new permanent homes, foster homes, or for other rescue related situations. Please use the relevant template, threads will need approval.
Ramelapansome79

2 does, 3 months old, Glossop Derbyshire SK13

Post by Ramelapansome79 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Contact details: Ramelapansome79

Group number: 1
Number of rats in group: 2
Age(s): Roughly 3 months
Name(s): Munchin (lighter bodied) and Nugget (darker bodied)
Colours/varieties: White/grey
Neutered: No

Reason for rehoming: I have unfortunately been getting more and more allergic to them, and in the two weeks I've had them, i can no longer play with them, which isn't fair on the lovely little things :(

Temperament: Friendly, albeit a little skitish as not handled as much as they should be. Don't mind being picked up, they've stopped trying to bite, and are happy on the shoulder. Munchin is the crazier one of the two, she noseys at everything, whilst Nugget is a little more reserved, though she loves her time out of the cage roaming. I had kept rats previously years ago (without issues of allergies!), and they've got all the making of two great companions!!

Medical problems: None

Will the group be split (only relevant for groups of 4 and over): n/a

Transport available: I don't drive, so you would have to collect from Glossop SK13.

Other: As I had only recently picked up the lovely ladies, I have various items willing to sell cheap with them, if intetested. I spent well over £300 originally, but just looking for £50 for the following (or make me an offer if you want some of the items). Large multi level cage, food bowl & water bottle. Selection of unused hammocks x3, nearly full large bag of food, 30kg litter pellets, cage cleaner spray, bottle brush, a few additional nibbles, treats, bits and pieces. Oh, and a carry case (larger size).

Return to “Rat rehoming and rescue help”