Who has had explorer/SRS trays made?

Topics on cages, accessories, layouts, free ranging, and enrichment
Wilcox_87

Re: Who has had explorer/SRS trays made?

Post by Wilcox_87 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Just ordered my first SRS and a perspex tray for the base.....can't wait :D

Thanks for all of the dimensions and tips on the thread! I have gone with the 5mm under as Feline suggested to make it a little easier to get it in and out. Will update the thread if it leaves too much of a gap but hoping it will be fine.
Rose with Klaus and Damon

Sleep well beautiful girls Pip and Loki, my gorgeous boys Moley Frank Sammy and Dean :rattyrainbow:
Run free my beautiful boy Beans. You were the best cat in the World and were ripped away from us far too soon. If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever :hearts:

HereticPr1me

Post by HereticPr1me » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Exciting times :) I'll be interested to know where you ordered from, Rose and how happy you are with the accuracy of their cutting, measurements etc.

I too am looking to make new trays for my Explorer. Ive had the perspex ones for years, like 8 years or something, and I decided to bin and replace them during my recent house move as they were getting on a bit and a refresh is always nice.
I had considered just using fleece or correx for a while but since Im renting for now I best knock up some new proper bases !
Doug, witless provider to :
Ratties :smile: ex-lab boys Boxer and Spot and :girly: old girl Jess.
Budgies Freyja and Haiku.
:rattyrainbow: 42 storytellers loved and lost, most recently : Washburn :rattyrainbow:

hjanders

Post by hjanders » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:23 pm

Can anyone tell me the approx price you paid for the precut Perspex pieces to make these trays for an SRS? I live in Sweden and am looking to buy the perspex for one. However the total cost appears to be extortionate (not sure why I am surprised as everything is expensive here......). A price in £ would be useful for me to compare. Thanks!
Nelle, Luna, Maggie and Tutsie
Never to be forgotten: Me-Me, Popcorn, Trixie, Paws, Tica, Bella and Doris ❤️

Return to “Habitat”