Cage recommendations please!

Topics on cages, accessories, layouts, free ranging, and enrichment
bethlittle

Cage recommendations please!

Post by bethlittle » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:13 pm

In 2 weeks I shall be getting 3 baby bucks from a local breeder. I have been looking at 2 different cages that take my fancy being the Mamble 100 and the Freddy Max 2. I am willing to spend up to £100 and would rather purchase a cage for the long term. The Mamble is so affordable but I am unsure if it would be suitable for 3 fully grown male rats. Thank you for your all help!

Rhian33
Fancy Rats Team

Re: Cage recommendations please!

Post by Rhian33 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:29 pm

The Mamble 100cm is probably more suitable for bucks as it is bigger than the Freddy 2 max and has a larger footprint. The Freddy 2 max is a studier cage however so would probably last you longer.

If you are looking for a longer cage which will last a long time what about http://www.littlepetwarehouse.co.uk/ata ... illa-cage/? If you use the discount code ANIMAL you can get 10% off and brings it in just over budget. If you go for that cage it would be best to take out the grille, ladders and shelves.
Angharad, Barb, Bella, Carys, Demerara, Ida, Nancy, Sasha, Sinead, Siobhan, Spice, Sugar, Veronica :smileyrat:
53 gone but not forgotten :rainbow:

EHall

Re: Cage recommendations please!

Post by EHall » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:23 pm

Hi I just bought the mamble 100, it's huge! I would recommend it and it was recommended to me by my breeder! Plus it comes with lots of accessories!

Return to “Habitat”