Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Fancy Rats Forum » Rat Care » Habitat

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: Replacement SRS parts
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:20 pm 

Does anyone know where I can get hold of spare/replacement parts for an SRS, especially the doors?

My new SRS arrived very battered, smashed shelves, bent wire, missing end caps and faulty door mechanism. The website I bought it from said that they could send replacement parts but they would have to order them from the supplier in Germany and then send them on to me which would take up to 2 months! Obviously I want to use the cage before then so they have offered me a 50% discount instead. I am not bothered about the trays as I have ordered a custom acrylic tray for the base but the door is quite difficult to open and close so I am looking at replacing the entire panel. I have looked online and can't find any replacement parts at all and even the second hand cages are very expensive (for the sake of spare parts). Has anyone had to replace a door before? If so how did you go about finding one?

Thanks as always :D

Wildie baby boy: Moley :baby: :rattyrainbow: :hearts: You are always in my heart little one

Post subject: Re: Replacement SRS parts
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:20 pm 

I contacted Savic and their agent in this country is Bruno's parrot warehouse. They're really helpful, you just need the part numbers of the bits you need. :luck:

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Fancy Rats Forum » Rat Care » Habitat