How long does DailyRat3 stay fresh?

Topics on mixes, tailored diets, foods, supplements, methods, and problem eaters
ElizabethW

How long does DailyRat3 stay fresh?

Post by ElizabethW » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:04 am

Having been keeping a smaller group of rats since Christmas, my pot of DR3 (which I bought in November) is still more than half full. As we're expanding our group again this shouldn't be so much of a problem soon, but I wondered if anyone had any idea how much longer my current pot would be good for?

I know that RatRations recommend ordering enough to last 3-6 months, but it seems such a shame to throw out a pot over half full just because I've had it since November - although I will of course order a fresh pot if I need to :)
Perkin, Bramble, Teasel, Oswald :love:
Fizz, Cuddles, Bubbles, Horace, Ollie, Humphrey, Fergus, Max, Monty, Pootle, Roger, Marley - "All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle"

acapae_wolf

Re: How long does DailyRat3 stay fresh?

Post by acapae_wolf » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:12 am

It should have a BBD on the side of the pot.
Beri with all at Dandelion Soup
1 cat, 50-70 mice, 2x guinea pigs, 2x gerbils, 2x Syrian hamsters, 2x Russian hybrids looking for new homes ;)

ElizabethW

Re: How long does DailyRat3 stay fresh?

Post by ElizabethW » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:22 am

I have no idea why that didn't occur to me :oops: Thank Beri.
Perkin, Bramble, Teasel, Oswald :love:
Fizz, Cuddles, Bubbles, Horace, Ollie, Humphrey, Fergus, Max, Monty, Pootle, Roger, Marley - "All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle"

Return to “Feeding”