Fresh foods my rats ate today

Topics on mixes, tailored diets, foods, supplements, methods, and problem eaters
acapae_wolf

Re: Fresh foods my rats ate today

Post by acapae_wolf » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:40 am

Lazy tonight :lol: They got kale, beansprouts, rosehips and a chicken drumstick.
Beri with all at Dandelion Soup
1 cat, 50-70 mice, 2x guinea pigs, 2x gerbils, 2x Syrian hamsters, 2x Russian hybrids looking for new homes ;)

Anthony

Post by Anthony » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:14 pm

They had green beans, sweet potato, potato, brocoli, carrots and kale ^_^
Anthony & Edward, Liam and Spartan

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:43 am

Sorry thread, I have neglected you :oops:

Yesterday mine had a radish, couple of Brussels sprouts, thyme, rosemary, a handful from a mixed stir fry bag (cabbage, beansprouts and carrot mostly), broccoli, carrot, pineapple, pear and garlic powder. They still had a bit of bone in the cage from previously and had a steamed section of salmon spine (with a bit of flesh).
Beri with all at Dandelion Soup
1 cat, 50-70 mice, 2x guinea pigs, 2x gerbils, 2x Syrian hamsters, 2x Russian hybrids looking for new homes ;)

Anthony

Post by Anthony » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Yesterday they had kale, carrot, mushroom, a little bit of lettuce, red cabbage, bean sprouts, garlic, tomato, broccoli with daily rat mixed in and drizzled with walnut oil.

Tonight they'll probably have some fish it couscous and kale ^_^

charlie4591

Post by charlie4591 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:17 pm

tonight it's homemade banana bread, chicken and some raw veg (broccoli, sprouts and carrots)
Love to all my boys and girls at the bridge.

Anthony

Post by Anthony » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 pm

chick peas, kidney beans, black-eyed beans, tomatoes, garlic with brown spagetti with DR3 mixed into it.

Miss Aislin

Post by Miss Aislin » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Cherry tomatoes, cucumber, also; strawberries, raspberries and blueberries should never be given to white-based rats... My siamese girl looks like a rainbow lol
Mummy to: Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured, Sugar Coated Accident, Violet Hill and Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin.
RIP to the many at the bridge xx

lechien

Post by lechien » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:22 pm

i gave them half-egg omelette with veggies last night, then at bed time i locked them up and went to sleep. this morning i woke up and looked into their "vacation box" in the free range area, and found that they had stashed most of the omelette there! poor silly things, they had no fresh food to munch on throughout the night. :lol:
Aya the human waiting to meet my beautiful Zazie, sweetheart Zima, miracle Hilda, baby-face Elvira (fka Marylin), princess warrior Pünktchen, gentle Tapir, and amazing Audrey playing together on the moon made of cheese -- and Lucia ham now nibbling on that moon with them

Miss Aislin

Post by Miss Aislin » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:09 pm

A bath has not helped my multicoloured rat situation, so today Lucy had a bit of cucumber (it was for both of then...) And they are starting on a boiled egg... Nice 'safe' food lol
Mummy to: Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured, Sugar Coated Accident, Violet Hill and Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin.
RIP to the many at the bridge xx

lechien

Post by lechien » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 pm

today my girls had steamed carrot, bell pepper and broccoli, cooked onion and potato, canned peas, feldsalat (don't know the English equivalence, sometimes called Rapunzel), and banana.
Aya the human waiting to meet my beautiful Zazie, sweetheart Zima, miracle Hilda, baby-face Elvira (fka Marylin), princess warrior Pünktchen, gentle Tapir, and amazing Audrey playing together on the moon made of cheese -- and Lucia ham now nibbling on that moon with them

crazyblackwings

Post by crazyblackwings » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 am

Mine had; carrots, bay leaves, scrambled egg, beet root flakes, cauliflower, broccoli strawberries raspberries, a bit of toast and some frozen peas when they went skinny dipping...
The raspberries have made the hammock look like there was a murder! Eek

That's more than I had, fatties!! :o
Last edited by crazyblackwings on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Girls: Star.
R.I.P. - Harry, Bo, Ruby, Cleo, Ron, Eric, Jess, Summer, Marley, Luna, Cassie, Clover, Autumn and Belle. Miss you always!

Tammyrat

Post by Tammyrat » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:56 am

crazyblackwings wrote:Mine had; carrots, bay leaves, scrambled egg, beet root flakes, cauliflower, broccoli strawberries raspberries, a bit of toast and some frozen peas when they went skinny dipping...

That's more than I had, fatties!! :o

Its funny when you realise your rats eat better and more than you do! :lol: :hearts:
:rattyrainbow: Possum, Custard, Dini, Crumble, Sherbert, Winnie, Spot, Doola, Nelly, Fizz, Dolly, LB, Sherlock, Watson, Arthur and Doyle.

malude

Post by malude » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Tonight mine have roasted butternut squash with oregano, served with chickpeas, leek and a tiny but of roast chicken. RR D3 sprinkled on along with ajwan seed and caraway seed. Served in a dish so the group are forced to share :lol:
:halo: How wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying :halo:

Hobbit Stealer

Post by Hobbit Stealer » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Mine have apple, red pepper, curly kale, sprouts and baby sweetcorn :)
Formerly known as Hobbit Stealer

Ratmum to Bilbo, Pip, Milo, Iroh and Zuko. 2 Lady Gerbils - Gandalf and Radagast. Baby Spider - Shelob <3
Loved&Lost: All my sweet boys... missed dearly <3

Mishca

Post by Mishca » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:46 pm

tonight my rat has jamie oliver's salad :lol: (sweet potatoes, potatoes, coriander leaves) cherry and egg white.
Vittorio, Antonino y Lucio.

† Frank sin Nombre, Sr Jalapeño, Cornelio.

Return to “Feeding”