Fresh foods my rats ate today

Topics on mixes, tailored diets, foods, supplements, methods, and problem eaters
[cub]

Re: Fresh foods my rats ate today

Post by [cub] » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:26 pm

acapae_wolf wrote:
[cub] wrote:Tonight they had a little bit of mooncake, since it's the Mid-Autumn festival and it comes but once a year, so why not let them join in the festivities. :D
What did they think? :D
There was a brief moment of uncertainty while they contemplated the strange substance before them, then sudden grabbing and running away to nom once their brains recognised it as food. :lol:

Tonight they're getting aubergine, courgette, pepper, sprouts, and also some lamb from a lamb rendang, but with most of the rendang-ness rinsed off as it's rather more fierce than anything they've had so far and I'm a bit wary of the possible repercussions. :P
Poo-shoveller to: Lia and Lita.
Fondly remembering: Zephyr Delanynder the big floofy eejit (NLA28), Falere the contrary (NLA36), Mirala the best and finest (NLA36), Zephyr Opold the serene, and Rila the rodentist.

MxBlu

Post by MxBlu » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:40 pm

Grapes, savoy cabbage, peas & sweet corn - I'm running low on veg now!
Blu
:baby: :baby: :dumbobaby: :dumbobaby: :smile: :smile:

MxBlu

Post by MxBlu » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:00 pm

http://instagram.com/p/t8Ki2eQfwb/

Today the ladies had a little bit of tuna pasta, along with sprouts, sweetcorn, tomato, cucumber, carrot & curly kale
Blu

pinkeleisha5

Post by pinkeleisha5 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:47 am

not last night but a few nights before they had a bit leftover quiche from dinner, peas, carrots, lettuce, apple and green beans sprinkled with chia seeds.
owner of two happy female ratties Penny and Lunar (RIP Lexi, you will forever be missed greatly) <3

(Australia)

MxBlu

Post by MxBlu » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:51 am

Yesterday they had a small bit of my fried rice, some raw minced tripe, cucumber, carrot and a few bits of sprouts.
Blu

[cub]

Post by [cub] » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:06 pm

They're having a bit of prawn, pea, and green bean risotto, plus some salmon and kale, all served warm as it's a bit nippy out tonight. The cage is currently very quiet except for the sounds of contented nibbling but it doesn't half pong. :lol:
Fondly remembering: Zephyr Delanynder the big floofy eejit (NLA28), Falere the contrary (NLA36), Mirala the best and finest (NLA36), Zephyr Opold the serene, and Rila the rodentist.

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Leftover quiche, kale, green beans, rosemary, thyme and banana (not for Skaru) here last night.
Beri with all at Dandelion Soup
1 cat, 50-70 mice, 2x guinea pigs, 2x gerbils, 2x Syrian hamsters, 2x Russian hybrids looking for new homes ;)

pinkeleisha5

Post by pinkeleisha5 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:31 am

today they got green grapes, carrot, orange and pear :D Penny (my rat) is licking the orange juice from the oranges like no tomorrow :)
owner of two happy female ratties Penny and Lunar (RIP Lexi, you will forever be missed greatly) <3

(Australia)

[cub]

Post by [cub] » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Yesterday they had a bit of our stir fry: tofu and cashew nuts with broccoli, carrot, and celery. It also had bits of ginger and chilli in so I was curious as to what they would make of it, but by this morning they'd licked the bowl clean, and the only thing left over that I could find was some ginger that I evidently hadn't chopped finely enough. :P

pinkeleisha5

Post by pinkeleisha5 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:24 pm

tonight they got lettuce, carrot, pear, broccoli, watercress and peas sprinkled with chia seeds and for dinner we had a pasta bake so they got a bit of that, along with their rat food mix :D

(Australia)

pinkeleisha5

Post by pinkeleisha5 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:06 pm

tonight they good kidney beans, white beans, peas, carrots, pawns sprinkled with chia seeds.

(Australia)

pinkeleisha5

Post by pinkeleisha5 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:27 am

tonight they got: carrot, Chinese vegetable, lettuce, red capsicum and cucumber. they also got their rat mix and a dried apple treat each.

(Australia)

amy104

Post by amy104 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:27 pm

Last nights Tea was Rocket, Fenugreek, cucumber, Brocolli, and peas.

On sat eve they had Melon, Strawberries, Blueberries and grapes.
Slave to a gorgeous little mischief: Remy, Mr Jingles, Templeton, Fievel, Milo, Spartacus, Crixus, Basil, Frisby, Mocha, Latte & Expresso.

starstar

Post by starstar » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:14 pm

tonights dinner is.. peas, carrot, sweetcorn, mixed bell peppers, cabbage and green beans
Ferret mum to..
Millie, Eddie, Riffraff & Fizzgig, Baloo, Dillon, Rupert, Pookie, Rosie, Buck, Kira, Louis and Lilly "Of the Clan Macphearson"
Dearly departed Mario and Taz, Luigi and Loki x forever in our hearts ratty babies x
Departed Ferret babies: Milo & Sam

amy104

Post by amy104 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Monday Tea was Kale, Carrot, Corgette and sugar snap peas.

Tuesday Tea was spinach, basil and watermelon
Slave to a gorgeous little mischief: Remy, Mr Jingles, Templeton, Fievel, Milo, Spartacus, Crixus, Basil, Frisby, Mocha, Latte & Expresso.

Return to “Feeding”