Rat breeders in Scotland (Highlands or Aberdeenshire)

All other topics relating to rat care which have not been covered above
Lonestarsky

Rat breeders in Scotland (Highlands or Aberdeenshire)

Post by Lonestarsky » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:23 pm

Can anyone recommend a breeder in Scotland, ideally in the Highlands or Aberdeenshire? I've scoured the net for breeders but they're all too far away - I'm 5 hours from Glasgow and just cannot find that amount of time to travel at the moment, much as I love my rat. I can't find rescue rats anywhere either. I even tried some pet shops in desperation, but there's nothing.

One of my rats died suddenly last week and I really need to find some new companions for her lonely sister. Thanks to anyone that can help.

Rhian33
Fancy Rats Team

Re: Rat breeders in Scotland (Highlands or Aberdeenshire)

Post by Rhian33 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:39 am

Can't help with breeders but there were a few ads for rats in scotland posted on rat rescue network uk on facebook over the last few days if that helps at all.
Angharad, Barb, Bella, Carys, Demerara, Ida, Nancy, Sasha, Sinead, Siobhan, Spice, Sugar, Veronica :smileyrat:
53 gone but not forgotten :rainbow:

Lonestarsky

Post by Lonestarsky » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Great thanks, I'll add that groping on Facebook and see if there are any available.

rhubarb04

Post by rhubarb04 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:42 pm

I got my 3 rats from a breeder in Fife? He goes by Ruby Rats on Facebook - it's not a page though, it's set-up as a person's profile.
Here's a link, hopefully it should work: *link removed*
If not, it's not too hard to find on Facebook, :)

EDIT: He does both litters and rescues, if that makes a difference.

Note: Link removed because linking to information on rats for sale is not permitted. However, if the breeder were a member on here and had submitted an entry to our breeder directory, then details of their website would be allowed.
2 Bucks fae Scotland
Derry & Barty ❤

🌈 Garfunkel, Sylvester and Murphy 🌈

Return to “Other care”