Rat Rations

Websites of shops that sell rat related items.
malude

Rat Rations

Post by malude » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:09 pm

http://www.ratrations.com/

Loads of choice from complete mixes to everything you could possibly think of adding to your own mix :D Good range of other things too along with medicines and supplements, cages and substrates as well as ropes and other enrichment ideas.

The team at RR are always happy to help and offer advice too as well as to research new products :D
:halo: How wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying :halo:

RetroLemons

Re: Rat Rations

Post by RetroLemons » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:59 am

I've been buying my food here for a while now and have always found the service fabulous. Just yesterday I ordered 20kg of the complete kidney friendly mix in the morning, it was dispatched same day and arrived this morning!

Very happy :love:
From Rowan, Biscuit & Toast (Ratties) Bagel & Loki (Kitties!) ~Missing all 11 of my past ratlings :(
RatPad Hammocks - Awesome, funky, handmade hammocks starting from £3.50!
RatPads Facebook Page

Sarah_B

Post by Sarah_B » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:59 pm

I love John and everyone else at RatRations. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my rat food :)
Barry, Badger, Boris ♥ R.I.P. Flapjack, Sallad, Gherkin, Jim, Doogh, Heathcliff, Bean, Bandit, Sprout, Croque Monster, Peanut, Cabbage, Carrot, Jam, Chippin, Parsnip, Sparrow, Ted, Rupert, Fookus, Pest, Pie, Maus, Polo, Señor Chang, Worm, Bert, Ginge ♥

Sarah's Rat Accessories!

izzerie
Admin Aide

Post by izzerie » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:15 pm

I love love love RatRations! I have learnt so much about nutrition just from reading through the product descriptions. The range of products is fantastic and prices are good as well. And the service is brilliant, order on a Friday payday and have it Monday morning! :D

10/10!
Slave to: Hero, Inch, Arthur, Sullivan, Woody, Hercules, Yorke, Jefferson & Valentine; Mavis, Bliss, Florence, Venus, Harriet, Summer & Grace.

Bramble's Fund- raising funds to help UK rat rescues
Tales Of A Fatigued, Wobbly Hippo- being open about living with chronic illness

Scarlett

Post by Scarlett » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:28 am

WONDERFUL online store!!!! :D

Echoing the post above, I placed an order on the Monday and it arrived Tuesday afternoon! What service :)

The choice is fantastic, the prices are good, and the service is fast and efficient.
My Ratty Family: Mia, Phantom, Maybelle, Tony, Laika, Pippa, Cleo, Silvie, and Purdy.

Missing all my fur babies waiting at the bridge.

annc

Post by annc » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Echo previous posters - brilliant choice of extras to supplement the complete mix, and next working day delivery. Rats love it, too.
Ann Clifton
Slave to :
Ann Clifton - Slave to : Misty-Martina,Dotcom,Dora,Aslan,ReepiSheep, Galaxy, Revel,Twirl,Sparkles,Sapphire,Willow, Diamond,Ash, Delilah, Tiny, Fuzzbutt, Arrow, Thistledown, Bluebell and Rosebay Paw-prints from many rats/hamsters on my heart

caldyer2

Post by caldyer2 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:45 pm

New to the forum but I have got to say A++ to this online seller. Great stock, very well packaged and super quick delivery!
:smile: Flour, Berry, Muffin & Peanut :smile:

:rattyrainbow: Treacle, Sponge, Porridge, Honey, Raisin & Sushi :rattyrainbow:

Wheels

Post by Wheels » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:48 am

Rat Rations has a fantastic choice of products at very good prices and provide excellent service and super fast delivery.
Since I have been shopping at Rat Rations my rattie girls have had much better quality nutritious foods, great supplements, healthy yummy treats and much safer better value bedding so they are very happy and so am I :hearts:
I think I would have some sort of breakdown if they ever closed! :lol:

(One point to note though, Rat Rations always despatch really quickly but sometimes it seems to take Royal Mail ages to deliver it :roll: I always choose courier as it comes super fast then!)
Sarah x
Dottie Binky Luna, Olive, Eva, Minnie, Edna & Belle Dexter, Daisy, Willow, Astrid, Mable, Cookie & Fern

Return to “Online shops”