Cosy Beds and Burrows

Websites of shops that sell rat related items.
Miss Aislin

Cosy Beds and Burrows

Post by Miss Aislin » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 pm

A fairly new site, they debuted a trade stall at the September YRC show, Ollie approves

http://cosybedsandburrows.weebly.com/

ETA
cosybedsandburrows wrote:Thanks so much Aislin for adding us to the list; scritches to the lovely Ollie who was a great model at the show. :hearts:

Please all feel free to browse my website, would love to hear from you with any comments, suggestions, orders :)
Mummy to: Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured, Sugar Coated Accident, Violet Hill and Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin.
RIP to the many at the bridge xx

Round_table_knights

Re: Cosy Beds and Burrows

Post by Round_table_knights » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:21 am

I can thoroughly recommend Jenny's products. She offers some unique items I've not seen on any of the other rattie hammock sites and they're a must have for any small furry cage. The products are really well made and good value for money. Jenny is lovely, very professional and speedy with processing your order. I'm really pleased with my new Cosy Beds and Burrows products!
Mummy to Tabitha, Mrs Twiggy Winkle, Freddie, Stewie & Pickle.

Sammy, Lance, Bubbles, Percy, Remy, Blossom, Buttercup, Pippin, Beatrix 'Bee' & Hugo - I miss you everyday x

Trilby

Re: Cosy Beds and Burrows

Post by Trilby » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:16 pm

I love these products and the girls do too. Jenny is such a lovely lady and her products are of a really good quality.

When I was first getting stuff together (before I got the girls) I bought hammocks from other online shops and the girls have chewed straight through them. They haven't touched the ones from Cosybedsandburrows!! I've met Jenny at the 3 rat shows I've been to, and bought hammocks from her the last 2 times. I've already told her that I'll be buying some more from her at the next one... I can't recommend Jenny highly enough :D :D
DONNA
RIP:Bert:Ernie:Gilligan:Rafferty:Gloves:
Missy:Eliza:Boo:Gabriel:Petra:Tink:Poodle:
Tont:Astrid:Tate:Templeton:Rigby.

Return to “Online shops”