Sarah's Rat Accessories

Websites of shops that sell rat related items.
Sarah_B

Sarah's Rat Accessories

Post by Sarah_B » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 pm

http://www.rataccessories.co.uk

The only place you need to go for soft furnishings for your rats/mice/hamsters/ferrets etc. etc! ;)
Barry, Badger, Boris ♥ R.I.P. Flapjack, Sallad, Gherkin, Jim, Doogh, Heathcliff, Bean, Bandit, Sprout, Croque Monster, Peanut, Cabbage, Carrot, Jam, Chippin, Parsnip, Sparrow, Ted, Rupert, Fookus, Pest, Pie, Maus, Polo, Señor Chang, Worm, Bert, Ginge ♥

Sarah's Rat Accessories!

myzoo

Re: Sarah's Rat Accessories

Post by myzoo » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:04 pm

:hearts: :hearts: i can rate this site 5stars ***** for quality value communication and product turn around all my orders have been to a high quality and within good time scale. sarah is lovely and is always happy to help with any requests i have put to her. thank you sarah from me and the ratties.

BTW i just gave the girls the round cube and they are loving it thank you
i tried to get a pic of them in it but they was more interted in stuffing their little faces but heres a pic of fizz next to it on one of your first hammocks you made me.

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Excellent products, well priced and lovely designs/fabrics. The rats love them.
Mummy to the Rattray Stud rats.
Waiting at Rainbow Bridge - 164 ratty angels.
http://www.rattraystud.co.uk
http://www.yorkshireratclub.org.uk/

ratfan70

Post by ratfan70 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:39 pm

I have bought quite a few items from Sarah, they are really well made, arrive really quickly and my boys adore the cubes to sleep in.
Alison, and the boys.. Rizzo and Waffle
Missing all my boys at the bridge.

Scifikitty

Post by Scifikitty » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:36 pm

The boys and I love Sarah's stuff. They love her tubes so much and all try get in the same one.
Everything is so well made I'm so happy with the hammocks I get from her as they seem to be the only ones that my boys can't rip up and get into.
http://www.gallifreyrattery.com Based Near Leeds
Breeding for Roan and Striped Roan in Black and Agouti Top Ear and Dumbo.
Working on Russian Silver Agouti

Tash

Post by Tash » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Highly recommend Sarah's Rat Accessories! Well made items and prompt delivery too - the boys love them :)
Tash (formerly known as 'hoobear')
Angus, Finch, Kingsley Marley, Percival and Rupert - Heart Rats!

:hearts:

Philosophyfox

Post by Philosophyfox » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Highly recommend these hammocks. They are well made, and very affordable. The rats' XL cube has been going strong for several months with minimal chewing and maximum sleeping in it.
Bernard and Manny :hearts: Brian and Monty :hearts:
Missing: Ziggy Tribble Fiver Gumbo Rowdy Hige Toboe Tate Lyle Steven Daisy Crunchie Gaelan Slug Moth Grub Bug Little Squirt Dill F.A.B Twerp
Rat ornaments, jewellery and other trinkets :smile: Blog, gallery, stuff

laces

Post by laces » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:14 pm

My partner bought some hammocks from you, we were both really impressed with communication, quality, everything! :) Thank you. :girly:
RIP Willow, Sookie, and Zelda. :rattyrainbow:

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:20 pm

I only have a couple of hammocks from Sarah (although planning on having a cube bed at some point), but I do regularly find myself looking often on her website at all the many many fabrics :lol: :lol:

Also the hammocks I have were a custom order of a design not listed on the website - so it's always worth asking!
Beri with all at Dandelion Soup
1 cat, 50-70 mice, 2x guinea pigs, 2x gerbils, 2x Syrian hamsters, 2x Russian hybrids looking for new homes ;)

mrpsb

Post by mrpsb » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Bought my first hammock from Sarah ahead of getting my two new babies and really liked the quality, excellent value for money. Plus the girls love it too, which is most important of all!

Twitter|Facebook
Current owners: Pixel and Sprite.
:rattyrainbow: Girls: Comet, Star, Sandy, Tiffin, Boys: Bob, Spider, Scabbers, Snowy, Splinter, Vimto

FoxyVixen

Post by FoxyVixen » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:58 pm

Brilliant items at great prices and with excellent service. My girls love Sarah's stuff and will always go for those items out of anything else in the cage! Their favourite is the double hammock and will rarely chew them. If they do customise their beds, they still last many uses and washes after that as they're so durable!
~*~ Impa ~*~ Pekoe ~*~ Kiki ~*~ Pashmina ~*~ Pudding ~*~ Saria
~*~ Missing all of those who have had to leave, especially my one and only: Egg ~*~
Facebook page: Rat Does Love Mischief!

Lusu

Post by Lusu » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:08 pm

best place ive ever been to, lots of different styles of hammocks too choose from all fantastic quality. Always arrive on time too.

great quality for a good price!

cath5747

Post by cath5747 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Sarah's service is awesome. She obviously has a great love for her own rats, and this is reflected in her products. I would recommend Sarah's Rat Accessories to anyone. My four rats are asleep in their cube right now - all snuggled up together. They are VERY comfy and snug in Sarah's stuff :)

SneezerandRattie

Post by SneezerandRattie » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:57 pm

I had never heard of you until I wrote a post about hammock clips and somebody told me that you had them! I wish I had known years ago :) very prompt delivery and very easy to order from, even the little thank you, smiley face note made me smile, I highly recommend Sarah's Rat Accessories :)
Lori .....Owned by Newton, Planck, Bilbo, Merri, Pippin, and the not so new boys now.... Loki, Thor, Odin, Tyr, and Vigar with thanks to Scritches Rat and Rodent Rescue x
RIP Sneezer, Rattie, Archie, Darwin and Einstein....... my special little friends xxx

Return to “Online shops”