Fuzzbutt Cage Comforts

Websites of shops that sell rat related items.
Fuzzbutt

Fuzzbutt Cage Comforts

Post by Fuzzbutt » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:53 pm

The place to be for Fabulous Furniture in a smashing range of fabrics. Home of the Snooze and Hoojcube, creator of the Plammock, Cage Condo and Corner Crush. Legions of happy Fuzzy customers and an active Facebook page with over 800 members. Come on in and join the fun ;)

http://www.fuzzbutt.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/fuzzbuttcagecomforts

:love: :love:
formerly Flump
Fuzzbutt.co.uk - Fabulous Furniture for your Fuzzies!

remy the blue rat

Re: Fuzzbutt Cage Comforts

Post by remy the blue rat » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:18 pm

i love fuzz butt the cubes/bunkers are amazing quality and the hammocks are fantastic and really well made,rachel always sends a small packet of treats with the order.
she always sends emails when orders have been placed and when they have been dispatched unlike some places where i've ordered from in the past!

once you go fuzz butt you will be hooked :D
1 german shepherd-Ruby
2 Cats Arthur & Mia

Talaria

Post by Talaria » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:05 pm

all my babies love fuzzbutt, they particularly like to eat them :D

but also do love how snuggly they are xXx
Proud mummy to :Buffy, Willow, Elisa, Django, Apple & Flower

Scarlett

Post by Scarlett » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:25 am

I love Fuzzbutt too :hearts: The items are such high quality and appealing. I have had a couple of snooze cubes for just over a year now and they are still in decent shape.

They are so popular with the rats, who all cram in to their fuzzbutt gear when it's put back in the cage after washing :D

Great patterns, great quality, great service!
My Ratty Family: Mia, Phantom, Maybelle, Tony, Laika, Pippa, Cleo, Silvie, and Purdy.

Missing all my fur babies waiting at the bridge.

Jillybean

Post by Jillybean » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Have just received my lovely four pink hammocks with two extra free. It is a great offer and they are beautifully made as usual from Rache. I love her stuff. :D
:hearts: Sam, Millie, Cassie, Florence, Dudley, Mumfie. :hearts:

Squirrel

Post by Squirrel » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 pm

I've had several cube hammocks now and just received the latest which is the new thicker one. It has a gorgeous mice pattern on and looks so comfy and soft. My girls all cram together in their cubes, they love to hang out there, looks squashed to us humans but that's how rats like it!

Rache offers a great service with free treats included in each order and good communication about the progress of your order. I think the hammocks are great value for money!

If you want a hammock suitable for a cage of 2 or 3 rats, the Snooze Cube is a good size to order.
Willow, Skittle, Izzy & Rainbow

44 past ratties, 16 boys, 28 girls

Geeti

Post by Geeti » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Today I received CheezWedge and Corner Crush. They are really amazing, soft, made with high quality, and I really enjoy the colours. I get luxury mini things for great value. Shame, I am not small enough to sleep in them :lol: .

I dont have rats yet, but I am sure they will love them. And this isn't my last shopping there for now!
**My boys: Twilight Barra, HKM Bilbo, Brunel Sasha, Brunel Kaname, Brunel Raziel, Aki, Shin, Malthael. My sweet girls Misha, Nox, Freya, Lexi xx**
My little angels at the bridge. Love you always.
/English is not my native language, sorry for any mistakes x/

Round_table_knights

Post by Round_table_knights » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:59 pm

I've just received my first order from Fuzzbutt and I'm so impressed!

The quality is absolutely brilliant, really well made with lovely fabrics. Really good value for money.

The free treats that she also includes in the parcel is such a nice touch as well as the free large paperclips so you can get your item hung up straightaway.

From order to delivery, the process was really quick and professional.

Fuzzbutts are a must buy!
Mummy to Tabitha, Mrs Twiggy Winkle, Freddie, Stewie & Pickle.

Sammy, Lance, Bubbles, Percy, Remy, Blossom, Buttercup, Pippin, Beatrix 'Bee' & Hugo - I miss you everyday x

acapae_wolf

Post by acapae_wolf » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:16 pm

I've never had any of their flat hammocks, but I do try and always have a cube or so. They're very well made, and are very insulating. Plus they're easy to hang from modded Ferplast aviaries (apexed roof) whereas other cube beds often lack support for them to hang well.

I only do a Fuzzbutts order every few years - don't need more than that as they last so well. They are on the more expensive side, but many of the designs are originals and you have a lot of freedom as a customer for personalisation. Although the stuff I buy tend to be nibbled straight away, even with added entrances they're still usable (and I find mine do a small nibble and then leave it like that once it's been made 'theirs').

Rache is also really easy to talk to, and it's worth getting in touch if you want a different fabric as often there are options not on the website e.g. last time I bought things, everything posted was all pink and girly, but I got an un-advertised blue flames cube.

The only real downside I find is I completely ignore the size reccomendations on the website for the number of rats each cube bed fits. The suggestions given don't seem to take into account that rats pile up - I've had large groups of rats sleeping in beds advertised as fitting only 3 or 4 rats. And actually this suggestion fits in with the above -
Squirrel wrote:If you want a hammock suitable for a cage of 2 or 3 rats, the Snooze Cube is a good size to order.
I had 9 does in one over the winter :lol:
Beri with all at Dandelion Soup
1 cat, 50-70 mice, 2x guinea pigs, 2x gerbils, 2x Syrian hamsters, 2x Russian hybrids looking for new homes ;)

montymel

Post by montymel » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:53 pm

i have ordered quite a bit from Fuzzbutt. You could say i'm a little obsessed with it! Not only do the rats love their snooze cubes but my chinchillas love their Hoojcubes. Especially the ones with polar lining. They are bot chewers and ripped and ate the fleece from the other ones!

malude

Post by malude » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:17 am

Fuzzbutts is by far my favourite 'brand' of hammocks, cubes etc. They are so well made and there is a huge range of fabrics and designs to choose from. Even with a little bit of 'modification' from the rats they last really well. Some of my cubes are several years old now and still very functional.
I have just places a custom order with Rache and she replied to emails about what I wanted really quickly she has finished sewing the items in super quick time.
Overall, great customer service and great products :D
:halo: How wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying :halo:

ali_rat1987

Post by ali_rat1987 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:01 pm

I received my first ever order of Fuzzbutts on Monday. Only ordered them the Thursday before, so super quick turnaround. I don't get my babies until Sunday but the quality and stitching of the corner crush is amazing. I want to snuggle up in it!

Also love the order update e-mails that I recieved with lovely smily faces on them!
Mummy to Clive :smile:, Sumo :dumbo:,Bebop :smile:, Rocksteady :smile: Teppic :smile: and Errol :smile:

Gone but forever in my heart: Boris, Scamp and Loki :halo:

Nina

Post by Nina » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:04 pm

The boys love Fuzzbutts hammocks and always have at least one cube and a plammock in each cage, its usually more. Great customer service and if I could only pick one place to get my hammocks from it would be here. :D
Slave to Spurs, Harry, Dex, Marley, Tommy, Luka, Stevie, Logan, Bertie, Seth and Yuushi
RIP Jammy, Albie, Shilo, Niko, Milo, Loki, Jalen and all those lost before

_PeachyPetite_

Post by _PeachyPetite_ » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:22 pm

I absolutely love Fuzzbutt, really I do. They are by far my favourite website to visit for ratty soft beds and my girls adore them. They even choose their snooze cube or cheezwedge over their sputnik sometimes which believe me, is saying something ;)

I find the quality really great, and so I don't mind spending a little more for Fuzzbutt gear than I might on beds from other companies. I've not had my girls that long so I can't comment on how they fare after years of use (although from what others have said, I really have no worries here) but apart from a little nibble modification here and there my first snooze cube is good as new. The products seem sturdy and very well made. I also love the choice in fabrics, Fuzzbutt is probably one of the main reasons my cage looks so bright and cheerful.

Rache is absolutely lovely and the customer service at Fuzzbutt it outstanding in my opinion. I love the personal little touches here and there, and the fact that if you're interested in a different fabric/size/design or whatever it may be, she is very friendly and will try to accommodate you as best she can. I recently ordered a cheezwedge for my girls but wasn't keen on the fabrics listed, so I contacted Rache and now I have a lovely red and white polka dot wedge which is exactly what I was looking for. In the same order I purchased a corner crush which again, is perfect. I don't know Rache personally, but I didn't feel uncomfortable emailing her and honestly she is so nice is was like talking to a friend!

The finishing touches for me are what really make Fuzzbutt stand out; the little treats included in your order, the free clips so you can get your beds hung up straight away, and the fact that your parcel is addressed to you 'and your fuzzies'. Makes me smile every time! I'm going to stop waffling on now but I really highly recommend Fuzzbutt :)
Charlotte x
Nymphadora, Juniper and Novalee ^_^ And an extra special mention to Wendy and Lupin (sleep tight little lady xx).
Arrietty, Amber, Daisy and Valentine, always remembered :rattyrainbow:

Eela

Post by Eela » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:05 pm

I received my Standard Snooze Cube on saturday, made in a lovely pirate treasure map material. Since them Nicodemus has decided it is his favourite place in his cage and has refused to move from it! I bought in addition to this a big bag of fleece scraps, you get a lot for the price, and have put them in the cube and his castle for him. The little man looks so snuggly and happy.
The only time I have managed to get him to venture out is to give him one of the treats that was sent with the order. A very nice touch and one that was highly enjoyed!

Excellent product and fast delivery means I would most defiantly order again!

Eela & :dumbo: Nicodemus

Return to “Online shops”