Storm Shelter Rodent Rescue - Ashington, Northumberland

Websites of rescues who help to find new homes for rats.
Ebonyy

Storm Shelter Rodent Rescue - Ashington, Northumberland

Post by Ebonyy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:23 pm

The name and the rescue itself is new, but I've been rescuing and rehoming animals for over 4 years now, and in that time have successfully found homes for over 250 animals!
The Majority of our intake is rats, but we also take in gerbils, and will consider other species, if we feel we can give them the same 5 star species specific treatment our regulars get, until they find their own loving forever home. Based in Ashington, Northumberland but have rehomed as far south as London and as far North as Dundee so far. I am happy to organise rat (or any species) trains for the right homes. We can assist with bonding for most species, and also offer animal boarding when we have space! I try my hardest to match rats with the right homes, to ensure they have a long happy forever home, and adoption from us comes with a lifetime guarantee of advice and help, and should your circumstances change we will take the animal back.

All rats who come through our doors, come in with the purpose of being rehomed, some will be here longer than others, due to their needs or simply their not being homes coming up for them to go to. Any rats who do end up staying, become my pets are no longer funded by any proceeds donated to the rescue.
We currently cater for a capacity of around 5 groups of rats, and one group of gerbils at a time. Though this depends on the sizes of the groups we have in, occupying cage space.
Storm Rodent Rescue does not have registered charity status, though it is something we would like to work towards.
The lovely Lisa is in the process of making a website for the rescue, until then any enquiries can be sent to our facebook page;
http://www.facebook.com/stormshelterrodentrescue
Ebony & Co; Took, Waffle, Gizmo, Poppy, Ahri & Vi
Now starring; Sammy, Doug, Doob & Piff the gerbils
To die would be an awfully big adventure. <3

Return to “Rescues”