Breeders in the South East and London

Websites of people who breed rats.
Fancy Rats Admin
Fancy Rats Team

Breeders in the South East and London

Post by Fancy Rats Admin » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Please add to this thread if you are a rat breeder in the South East and London area.

Regional map of area boundaries.
Regards,
Fancy Rats Team

Midnight Rose
Fancy Rats Team

Re: Breeders in the South East and London

Post by Midnight Rose » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:39 pm

My main aim is to extend average lifespan and, along with that, rats that are fit and well far into old age.

Currently I have quite a few variety genes lurking in my rats. Variety genes we can currently expect are agouti, black, chocolate, british blue, russian blue, american mink, english mink, siamese, PED (champagne/silver fawn), RED (buff/topaz), essex, irish and all combinations *sigh* :roll:

I do not breed for rex or dumbo.

For more details please see the website.

Valiance Rats
London based rattery breeding away from end of life illnesses. Variety genes we can currently expect are agouti, black, chocolate, british blue, mink, PED, mismarked splodgy things and all combinations.

RCTLisa

Post by RCTLisa » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:38 pm

RCT Stud
My aim is to breed well tempered, happy, friendly and healthy British Blue, Mink and Black. I will be working on Variegated and Blazed Berkshires. All my rats will smooth coat and top-eared at this time, however I have plans to add dumbo in 2012. For details of planned litters, please see my website which is updated regularly.

I visit family in Wrexham (North Wales) area quite regularly so can arrange for people to collect kittens from my families home if this is required. More than happy to discuss rats - just PM or email me.

Mildands Rat Club - Next Show 9th March 2013 @ Willington, Derbyshire
National Fancy Rat Society - Next Show 16th March @ Clevedon, Nr Bristol

Rackie

Post by Rackie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:19 am

Symphony Stud

Based in Reading/Bristol.
Breeding Black eyed and Golden Himalayan, black, ivory etc.
Rackie and the Symphony Rats

zappa

Post by zappa » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Currently breeding marked rats, mainly berkshire and variegated, in agouti, topaz and cinnamon.

Aiming to continue their lovely friendly temperaments aswell as improve health.

Based near Southampton.
Zappa Stud-Breeding for Siamese and Burmese friendly rats.
http://www.zapparats.co.uk

luxus rattery

Post by luxus rattery » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Luxus Rattery (http://www.wix.com/luxusrattery/luxus)

Based in Fareham, Hampshire (often visit Watford, Hertfordshire)
Breeding two lines
- Agouti and Topaz marked (berkshires, variegated, capped)
- British Blue - also have Agouti, Black, Lavender, British Blue Agouti and Mink in this line (some dumbo)

LoisM

Post by LoisM » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:12 am

Caledonian Rattery, Southampton

My aim is to breed good tempered, healthy rats in Russian Blue Point Siamese, Seal Point Siamese, Russian Blue and Black. There is a possibility of dumbo.

Latest news, information and kitten availability is on my blog or visit my website
Caledonian Rattery, Southampton. Breeding for Black Eyed Siamese, Russian Blue Point Siamese, Russian Blue and Black.

was aimlessdesire on FR

Street Spirit

Post by Street Spirit » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Rivendell Stud. Dartford

Breeding agoutis, silver fawns, lilac agoutis, platinum agoutis, argente cremes, chins and squirrels. The last two only occasionally available.

All rats are selected for health, temperament, type and colour.

KatieJ

Post by KatieJ » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:22 pm

[Callisto Rats]

Breeding for healthy, happy Badger and Variegated rats in Russian Blue, Black and Agouti.

[Callisto on facebook]
::Katie::
[Callisto Rats] Breeding for happy, healthy Badger and Variegated rats in Russian Blue, Black & Agouti
Visit us on FB

Fliss

Post by Fliss » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Ramkin Rats (http://ramkinrats.apebox.org/)

I am focussing primarily on Russian Blue Burmese and a new line involving the new Marten Variety in agouti, self, Burmese and Russian variants. Health and temperament are a prime goal here, particularly while establishing this new line.

We are based in Banbury and attend MRC and NFRS shows within a reasonable radius.
Formerly FVP101

not_ginger

Post by not_ginger » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Milliways Rattery in Southampton. Breeding for happy and healthy rats in Russian Blue and Seal Point Siamese (black and red eyed) with some black and russian blue.

I attend most NFRS shows in the south & midlands area. Can also be found at the odd MRC shows.
*Angela*
With the hoard of mischief.......
:rattyrainbow: R.I.P rainbow rats :rattyrainbow:

Milliways Rattery - Breeding for striped roan in agouti & black.

ellieviolet

Post by ellieviolet » Thu May 17, 2012 7:55 am

Shatterlings Rats located in Hastings, breeding lively rats in Russian Blue and related varieties in dumbo and top ear.
Shatterlings stud breeding for Russian blue and related varieties in top ear and dumbo.

facebook.com/shatterlingsrats

Maidenhair Moxie

Post by Maidenhair Moxie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:34 pm

my name is Moxie and I have a small scale rattery in my home on the south coast of England by Portsmouth. I am a NFRS - National Fancy Rat Society registered breeder and identify all the rats bred by myself with the prefix Maidenhair.

My main aim in creating Maidenhair Rattery is to dedicate my attention to discovering the truth behind the fascinating and unique variety that is the hairless rat. My rats at this time, are bred solely to be good family pets and not for show and definitely not for breeding outside of Maidenhair Rattery unless otherwise agreed beforehand. Therefore establishing the right temperament is the only thing as important to me as improving their health.

I am currently developing my Aeronwen line of hairless rats. Which will predominantly produce rats of the Agouti variety in both smooth and hairless coats. Occasionally marked and occasionally dumbo with the possibility of other colours such as cinnamon, mink and black. As a general rule I only breed two litters at a time, twice a year, approximately in the spring and autumn. I have future plans to develop a second line of rats in most likely the badger variety. but this is not something i am working on at this moment.

If you would like to contact me further about anything you have read here, or elsewhere on the forum please feel free to email me at Maidenhair-Rattery@hotmail.co.uk or use the contact us form on my websites listed in my signature
Maidenhair Rattery - Breeding for health & Longevity on the south coast with agouti & black, hairless & smooth, marked varieties.

Love Hairless Rats ?

Tenebrae

Post by Tenebrae » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:37 pm

TENEBRAE STUD

I have been an active breeder of show and pet rats for more than ten years. I current breed Ivory, Silvered Black, Mink and Chocolate in both smooth and rex coats.

I am a registered NFRS Stud (2008-01) and am located in Banbury in north Oxfordshire.

I have a large, bespoke rattery and am always delighted to have visitors, even if just to answer questions and discuss rat care and ownership.

Email or call me if you would like to be in touch: douglas.connor@gmail.com or 07989 666 864
Tenebrae Stud - Doug Connor. Ten years breeding for Ivory, Silvered Black, Mink and Chocolate.

Banbury, Oxfordshire - douglas.connor@gmail.com 07989 666 864

Return to “Breeders”