Recommended vets in South West England

Details of vets who have been used and are recommended by members.
Amzy

Recommended vets in South West England

Post by Amzy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Plymouth

I'd highly recommend Woodlands vets in Plymouth (they also have a branch in Ivybridge). Their website can be found here: http://www.woodlandsvets.co.uk/ and their number is 01752 700600

I trust these vets wholeheartedly with the care of my rats and there aren't many people I trust with my rats! I know they have extensive experience with spays, neuters, lump removals and complex rat health problems. They are willing to listen, and will willingly look through information supplied.
Amy and the Cupcake Rats
Breeding for Topaz/Agouti rex, Mink/Chocolate and Black/Russian dumbo.
Facebook

Wheels

Saltash Cornwall

Post by Wheels » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:18 am

I cant recommend Albert Cottage Vets in Saltash, Cornwall highly enough, we have been taking all of our pets there for at least 14 years and they are fantastic. (We are in Plymouth but its well worth the trip over the bridge :D )
They have literally saved the life of our dog twice (once when she chewed up and swallowed a plastic father christmas :roll: and again when her spleen was ruptured and bleeding). They have also provided first class treatment for our little pets (bunnies, guinea pigs and now our rattie girls).
The vets and all of the nursing staff are kind, friendly and easy to talk to, they are at the end of the phone for you 24hrs a day, 7 days a week (even one boxing day for the plastic father christmas incident! :oops: :oops: ) and all pets big or small are given the same loving care and attention. There prices are also excellent (we took four of our rattie girls to see them today, spent 25 mins with the vet and had antibiotics all for £14.00!)
We had to have our beloved rat Dexter put to sleep last year and they were amazing, they left us to have private time with him before and after his injection and then arranged for a trusted local pet crematorium to collect him and for his ashes to be put in a beautiful photo frame for us. They made an unbearable situation a little bit easier for us and it was so appreciated.
Albert Cottage Vets can be contacted on 01752 843397 and their website is http://www.albertcottagevets.com. They provide care for pets, horses and also farm animals.
Sarah x
Dottie Binky Luna, Olive, Eva, Minnie, Edna & Belle Dexter, Daisy, Willow, Astrid, Mable, Cookie & Fern

Return to “Recommended vets”