Sarah's Rat Accessories

Reviews of other rat equipment, books, DVDs and such like.
RattyKate

Sarah's Rat Accessories

Post by RattyKate » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Sarah's stuff is fantastic. High quality, and really reasonable prices. Great value and great designs. Lovely!
Owned by; Gabriel, Nico, Mercutio and Othello
Auntie to Snowball the black cat

<3( )~ :rattyrainbow: Ezio and Dante

myzoo

Re: Sarah's Rat Accessories

Post by myzoo » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 pm

:D ^^ I can back this up. Sarahs is excelent value and quality .And her sevice is very freindly and helpfull.And most of all the furries love her products.The items have passed our rat test from lazy boys and destructive girls and are still going strong :D

Amzy

Post by Amzy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:24 pm

I've had a few items off of Sarah now and I've found that they are long lasting and are of good quality.

Sarah will listen and converse and make custom items if you require an item of a different size etc. We had a lengthy discusson on designing/making a product that would cater for my disabled rat's needs and needless to say - she did an amazing job and made him his own bed :hearts:

x
Amy and the Cupcake Rats
Breeding for Topaz/Agouti rex, Mink/Chocolate and Black/Russian dumbo.
Facebook

FoxyVixen

Post by FoxyVixen » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:43 pm

I've tried all sorts of different hammocks both shop bought and from other hammock makers, but I believe the Sarah's are the best both in terms of quality and value. I've had quite a few custom items and Sarah is always great in helping out with your requirements. She always has a brilliant selection of materials too, both general all year round material and seasonal material.

And most importantly, my girls love Sarah's hammocks! Their favourite is the double hammock, they will always sleep in those over anything else in the cage!

This is Blossom sleeping on her double hammock, look how happy she is!

If you haven't already, try Sarah's Rat Accessories - you won't be disappointed! :D
~*~ Impa ~*~ Pekoe ~*~ Kiki ~*~ Pashmina ~*~ Pudding ~*~ Saria
~*~ Missing all of those who have had to leave, especially my one and only: Egg ~*~
Facebook page: Rat Does Love Mischief!

Return to “Accessories”