Discussions relating to all aspects of a rat's health and physique
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:35 pm
If someone ask if a rat is knuckling what does that mean??
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:59 pm
If they have hind leg weakness then sometimes their feet start to curl up so they walk on the knuckle, called knuckling under. That's what I'd think of if I were asked the question.
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:07 pm
- Location: Manchester - Rochdale
Agree with the above post
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 pm
- Location: preston
I woul have asked them what they meant