100cm wide cages - Mamble, Monte Carlo, etc.

Share pictures of your cages, rat rooms, free range areas and such like.
hayleyhamilton

Post by hayleyhamilton » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:46 pm

I bought a Mamble cage a few weeks ago and have currently got some rescue boys living in it.

Thought I would share my current set up/experience with this cage as I don't know of anyone else who has one.

( Excuse Cid, he is a bit of a camera hogger ;) )

There is a corner shelf on the left, but you can't see it as it is hidden by hammocks :D
My Fuzzies | Twitter

:smile: Cid, Wilfried, Tom, Puck, Chip and Franklin.
:rattyrainbow: Sammy, Rascle, Merry, Pippin, Ben, Jack, Bilbo, PJ, Willow, Zephyr Rufus, Napoleon, Zephyr Merlin, Boromir, Faramir, Zephyr Kipling, Zephyr Orwell, Herbert, Zephyr Roger.

minnie16

Re: Mamble cage

Post by minnie16 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Hello I have one too!! Got it from ECF and so happy we found it! Used to have a Freddy 2 which is amazing but certainly not big enough for our ever growing brood of 6 :) Only have recently taken away the shelf on the right as our girls seemed to just use it as a litter tray ... very icky to clean!!!! We have since hung the toilet in place of it and it works perfectly :D

Soon to be getting 2m length bendy rope to fill inside as it is pretty bare inside. :)

Alex x
~ Milly, Maisy, Whiskey, Flora, Nutmeg, Peanut & Milo <3 ~ Over the bridge :rattyrainbow: ~ Marmite <3 ~

CheeseBairn

Post by CheeseBairn » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:39 pm

I didn't put the shelf in as I don't like shelves and it's huge!!

Ratties: Betty, Wilma, Matilda, Cherry, Olive, Arabella, Milly, Pumpkin, and Zephyrs Pebbles, Keme, Iris and Rose.
Bunnies Bea, Bugsy and Chestnut Guin pigs Cookie, Mickey and Storm.
Reiki for people and pets, pet sitting, pet photography: http://www.willowbirch.co.uk

Rootigger

Post by Rootigger » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:51 pm

I have a Mamble as a spare cage and I'm currently using it for intros - which is why there are no roofs on the sputniks!

Owned by Merryn,Bee, Timber, Mouse & Wren
34 loved and lost
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart - A.A. Milne

twigletzone

Post by twigletzone » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:33 pm

The first half way decent setup I've managed to create in my Mamble, now that the rescues are settled in and I've built up a proper stash of accessories!

:love: Adso & Fingermouse, my surrogate Zephyrs
:rattyrainbow: Pepper, the rat who made me love rats; Salt the 30 month rescue boy. Handsome Magnus. Rigel, my loving boy.

:mrgreen: "It's amazing how much sexier a man looks with a rat on him." - Exogenesis

Rhian33
Fancy Rats Team

Post by Rhian33 » Sun May 26, 2013 5:51 pm

My Mamble set-up from the Meldreth show yesterday

Front

Back
Angharad, Barb, Bella, Carys, Demerara, Ida, Nancy, Sasha, Sinead, Siobhan, Spice, Sugar, Veronica :smileyrat:
53 gone but not forgotten :rainbow:

Onthewires

Post by Onthewires » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Wasn't sure where to put this, so please feel free to move it if I'm wrong :oops:
This is my Liberta Rivera Monte Carlo Cage, I think it's designed for chinchillas (measures 100cm x 60cm x 90cm). I currently have 3 neutered bucks in here, but I think it can hold up to 9.

Pretty decent cage really, although the bar spacing is quite big so I don't know if I'd recommend it for small ladies and/or youngsters
Leah

Return to “Show your set up”