Foster homes offered in the South West of England

Posts offering foster care
Fancy Rats Admin
Fancy Rats Team

Foster homes offered in the South West of England

Post by Fancy Rats Admin » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Please use this thread if you are willing to offer foster care provision in the South West of England.

Please see the regional map if you are unsure of your region.
Regards,
Fancy Rats Team

Classroom Free

Re: Foster homes offered in the South West of England

Post by Classroom Free » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Can possibly offer foster care to bucks in need. Would prefer it if they came with their own cages, but can usually find a solution :D
I'm based between Newton Abbot and Torquay in Devon.
Jules x
Ratty mama of 3 boysies - Rupert, Jasper and Noodles.
At the Bridge: Simba, Scooby, Mr Whiskers, Ferdie, Milly, Maisie, Dillon, Dexter, Mia, Mae, Nivi, Ronnie, Reggie, and Lennon.
(Previously known as Devonbunny on the old forum set up)

jojo_sapphire

Post by jojo_sapphire » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Hi,

I'm able to offer a foster home to any rats in need from now up untill the end of september.
Idont have a lot of experience with rats however i did help look after one for about 6 months when i was an au-pair a few years back, and i've had lots of guinea pigs & hamsters in the past.
I'm in the Bristol area.

Jo
Jo x
Mummy to Charlie (charlotte) & Lola
Le Bakery Rats

BlinkenNod

Post by BlinkenNod » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:24 am

Hi,

Just moved into the wiltshire/corsham area from the north east.

Sadly my lovely boys and girls are starting to pass on to the rainbow bridge. However one of my boys is a bit younger (24-28ish months) and will need company once his sister (pushing 36+months!) Moves on. In order to avoid getting trapped in the rat cycle (new job will cause issues with long term care) I'd be happy to foster some boys or spayed girls until my oldest boy also passes on his own. Can foster starting immediately.

I have experience with teens to adult rats but not babies. Ideally i'd be looking for a pair or more who i could help find a foreverhome after my old boy waddles onto the next realm. Otherwise I can garuntee loving foster care till early May, possibly extending until october pending job requirements. I can accept those that come with own cages or i have a range of available cages for self housing (from a savic royal in storage, ferplast xl to a freddy currently occupied by the elderly couple).

Return to “Foster homes offered”