RatPad Hammocks

Websites of shops that sell rat related items.
RetroLemons

RatPad Hammocks

Post by RetroLemons » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 am

RatPad Hammocks

"Whatever you call them - rats, ratties, fuzzies - this is the best place for you! We've got out-standing hand-made hammocks especially made with supreme ratty comfort in mind. Each comes in a fantastic range of material designs to maximise your ratty interior decor opportunities.

Your best pal can have the coolest pad in town and at a price that won't burn a hole in your pocket!!"

You know you want to 8-)

ETA 24/10/17
RatPad Hammocks has reopened, and you can now shop on my etsy store here. :hearts:
From Rowan, Biscuit & Toast (Ratties) Bagel & Loki (Kitties!) ~Missing all 11 of my past ratlings :(
RatPad Hammocks - Awesome, funky, handmade hammocks starting from £3.50!
RatPads Facebook Page

myzoo

Re: RatPad Hammocks

Post by myzoo » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:00 pm

:D I can verify ratpads is great there products are excelent quality at competetive prices excelent value for money BUT most of all the rattie LOVE THEM !!!!!!!!!! 5***** rateings from me and all the furbabies :D

also a freindly helpfull service they are always happy to cater to my special requests THANK YOU :hearts: :hearts:

Anthony

Post by Anthony » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:48 pm

RatPad is the only site that I've bought hammocks from and I can confirm they're amazing. I've ordered several times and every time they've arrived quickly and yeah, they're great ^^ One of my boys has a new favourite hobby of ripping hammocks apart and them sleeping under the upper layer, so I'll 100% be ordering more soon :)
Anthony & Edward, Liam and Spartan

izzerie
Admin Aide

Post by izzerie » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am

I :hearts: RatPad and so do my ratties! I have order several times (as Rowan can testify) and will be ordering again in the future. Albert's favourite thing in the world is his Rat Cosy- I always find him in it in the morning and he guards it from the others- no one else is allowed in!
Slave to: Hero, Inch, Arthur, Sullivan, Woody, Hercules, Yorke, Jefferson & Valentine; Mavis, Bliss, Florence, Venus, Harriet, Summer & Grace.

Bramble's Fund- raising funds to help UK rat rescues
Tales Of A Fatigued, Wobbly Hippo- being open about living with chronic illness

Tash

Post by Tash » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Received two really lovely items a couple of days ago and so far the boys really love them :)
Tash (formerly known as 'hoobear')
Angus, Finch, Kingsley Marley, Percival and Rupert - Heart Rats!

:hearts:

bgsbny31

Post by bgsbny31 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:45 pm

:sleepy: All my rats love their double hammocks. They are very well made and hold up well to the 'sleepy chewing'.
Thank you from all the rats at Charming Rat Rescue.

dianamolloy

Post by dianamolloy » Tue May 07, 2013 1:50 am

Ordered last week and great items. The girls are loving their new cubes. Stunning bunny fabric, looked almost Japanese inspired and elegant. Great price :)

majix

Post by majix » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Just received a couple of RP items in amazing fabrics (tattoo and gothic :D) - they're brilliant and i'll definitely order again :)
Christine - with bucks , Pilot, D'argo, Eddie, Riffraff, Kaiju & Stacker :hearts:

And Columbus & Tallahassee no longer with us

danyella

Post by danyella » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:10 am

Love all the stuff I've ordered and so do my boys. Really good quality and good prices. Also really helpful & friendly (even with all my silly questions :D ).

RetroLemons

Post by RetroLemons » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Tried to edit my post but I can't figure out how!
Note that members are not permitted to edit any posts, please use the report function to request an edit by the admin team.
From Rowan, Biscuit & Toast (Ratties) Bagel & Loki (Kitties!) ~Missing all 11 of my past ratlings :(
RatPad Hammocks - Awesome, funky, handmade hammocks starting from £3.50!
RatPads Facebook Page

Anthony

Post by Anthony » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:32 pm

Used to love RatPad. Glad you're back -- just made an order :)
Anthony & Edward, Liam and Spartan

Return to “Online shops”